Showing 24 resultsArchival description
6 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- 10 Jan. 1926
Program consists of a brief history of Concordia College; images of the buildings; faculty, Board of Control and Building Committee members; hymns and readings.
Listed in the program are the members of the first Board of Control: Rev. A. Rehwinkel, Chairman.Rev. E. Eberhardt, Jacob Ulmer, Henry Maschmeyer, and Ed Schmidt.
The faculty members listed include: Rev. A. H. Schwermann, Principal; Prof. A. Rehwinkel, M.A., B.D.; Prof W. A. Baepler, and Prof. J. H. Herreilers. Building Committee members include: Rev. J. C. Mueller, Chairman; Rev. E. Eberhardt, Jacob Ulmer, Sam. Gabert, R. Waechsel, Prof. A. Rehwinkel, Secretary; Rev. F. Pfotenhauer, D. D.; and Henry Horst.
- 19 Apr. 1953
Program consists of the order of service, participant information, the choirs participating in the Mass Choir, and the designer and construction company of the new gymnasium-auditorium.
The Sermon was preached by the Reverend Dr. Herman Harms. St. Louis, Missouri, First Vice-President of the Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod.
The Address was given by the Reverend Dr. Martin Walker, Buffalo, New York,
Member of Synod s Board for Higher Education.
The Liturgy was conducted by the Reverend Philip Janz, Stony Plain, Alberta, Secretary of the College Board of Control.
The Prayer of Dedication was spoken and the Choir was conducted by the Reverend Dr. Albert H. Schwermann, Principal of Concordia College.
The Organist was Miss Marvelyn Schwermann of St. Peter's Church, Edmonton,
Image depicts a class of nine students at desks with typewriters, as Dr. Schwermann looks down at the work of a student in the back of the class.
File consists of Chrismas Pageant scripts by A. Riep - notes by N. Schwermann.
Image depicts professors standing in front of the steps of Schwermann Hall. Left to right: Herreiers, Riep, Schwermann, Witte, Guebert.
Booklet consists of a history of Concordia College as written by A. H. Schwermann, images included.
Book contains a detailed history of Concordia College from 1931-1963, and includes a list of faculty with dates of employment.