Dedication and Official Opening of Concordia College
- 10 Jan. 1926
Parte de Concordia University of Edmonton Publication Collection
Program consists of a brief history of Concordia College; images of the buildings; faculty, Board of Control and Building Committee members; hymns and readings.
Listed in the program are the members of the first Board of Control: Rev. A. Rehwinkel, Chairman.Rev. E. Eberhardt, Jacob Ulmer, Henry Maschmeyer, and Ed Schmidt.
The faculty members listed include: Rev. A. H. Schwermann, Principal; Prof. A. Rehwinkel, M.A., B.D.; Prof W. A. Baepler, and Prof. J. H. Herreilers. Building Committee members include: Rev. J. C. Mueller, Chairman; Rev. E. Eberhardt, Jacob Ulmer, Sam. Gabert, R. Waechsel, Prof. A. Rehwinkel, Secretary; Rev. F. Pfotenhauer, D. D.; and Henry Horst.