The Concordia University of Edmonton Archives serves as the official repository for CUE recorded information of enduring historical value. Its mandate is to collect, arrange, describe, store, preserve, and provide access to records that document CUE institutional history. The CUE Archives was established to ensure the accuracy and authenticity of institutional history and to support institutional teaching, learning, research, and administration.
Use this site to search described materials held by the CUE Archives and to view digitized items from the following fonds and collections:
- Concordia College fonds
- Concordia College Guild fonds
- Concordia University College of Alberta Alumni Association fonds
- Concordia University College of Alberta Student Association fonds
- Concordia University of Edmonton Publications collection
- Concordia University of Edmonton Photograph collection
- Marvelyn Voight collection
- Marilyn Scott collection
For research assistance or to book an appointment to consult materials, please contact email@example.com.